How can we help?
SEO & Analytics
Search Engine Optimization
I was once told "Keep it Simple Stupid"
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page. …
In order to do this, search engines will scan, or crawl, different websites to better understand what the site is about.
SEO Industry: By Numbers
- 60,978: Google searches per second.
- 33%: The percentage of clicks that the first organic search result will receive.
- 75%: The percentage of users that do not go on to the second page of Google.
- 93%: The percentageof online experiences that begin with a search.
- 40%: The percentage of people that search only on a smartphone in the average day.
- 57%: Percentage of B2B marketers that stated SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative.